Aloris Indexable Tool Posts For Manual And CNC Lathes
The Aloris Indexable Tool Post allows 4 independent tool holders to be locked to the tool post simultaneously. This allows the operator to do multiple operations by means of indexing the tool post to any of the 24 locking positions. The index positioning and locking is accomplished by the same means as a turnet on a CNC Lathe. This is the ultimate in productivity on Manual and CNC Lahtes without indexing capabilities. Two standard Aloris Tool Holders can be mounted with no modification or you can modify some existing Aloris holder to fit the indexable tool post.
- Accuracy Within Millionths
- CNC Applications
- Super Rigidity
- No Shims Required
- Precision Engineered to Assure Repetitive Accuracy
- Available with Anti-rotation Key (Optional)
- Furnished with Blank “T” Nut or Machined “T” (Optional)
- Industry Standard
- Repeatability of .00005
- Some standard Aloris Tool Holders will fit if slightly modified
- All components heat treated and ground
- 24 positions, 15 degrees precision indexing through heat treated precision ground face gears
- Precision engineered to assure repetitive accuracy
- Full length wedge lock as featured on the traditional Aloris Tool Post for ultimate rigidity
- The highest quality lathe tool accessories available
- Only 3 sizes required for up to 36 inch swing
- Over 60 years of machine tool manufacturing experience
- Mounting wrench included with tool post
- Optionally furnished with anti-rotation key precision fit to lathe compound (eliminates rotation and movement of tool post under extreme cutting conditions)
Aloris Indexable Tool Post Options
“T” Nut Ordering Information
When ordering, please give name and swing of lathe or specified dimensions. Without this information “T” nut will be supplied to fit most popular lathes.
There is an extra charge for special “T” nuts and riser-blocks.
Please fax the Complete Chart found on page 31 of the Catalog.