Aloris Universal Lathe – Spindle And Collet Stops
For Use In CNC, Manual Lathes 7 Indexing Heads
Fully adjustable to fit a wide variety of applications (ranges listed in link below). Cut time dramatically on jobs where the part must be registered in machine more than one time or where more than one part is to be machined. Just slide the body into the spindle of the machine, rotate the T-handle wrench which expands 3 keys, lock the body securely into position. When the chuck or collet is opened, and the next piece loaded into machine,all distances from the stop will repeat exactly.
- Completely self-centering
- Only a few seconds to install
- Greater rigidity – insures duplication
- Cannot vibrate or change position once it is locked
- Rejections cut to a minimum
Complete Set Consists of:
- Body, with adjustable locking jaws, threaded and tapered pin which has square end shank and spring loaded locking ball.
- Short extension bar
- Long extension bar
- Bar for use with collets
- Socket T-handle wrench
- Removable cup, to fit short and long extension bars, for use when machining tubing