Quick Change Parting & Insert Blade Holders and Cut-Off & Grooving Holders (Pg. 22-23)
- #7 Universal Parting Blade Holder: Only for use with the Aloris Wedge Grip Carbide Insert blades, T-type blades or with bevel (wedge-shape) blades having parallel top and bottom edges. Enables you to cut-off close to chuck. Absence of vibration prevents breaking blades.
- #7R Universal Parting Blade Toold Holder-Reversible: Has the same features of the #7 with the advantage of rear cut-off use.
- #71 Cut-Off and Grooving Holder: Designed for extremely high rigidity under heavy duty conditions and cool chatter-free operation at higher speeds. Two different blades can be used with this holder: wedge grip throwaway insert blade or reversible blade with brazed-in carbide tips. The chip-breaker is an integral part of the blade and cannot be lifted by broken chips. Simplicity is but one of the major advantages of the Series 71. Adjustment of the blade position is simple, the locking is accomplished by one screw instead of the usual number of adjusting and clamping screws. The versatility of this tool is further increased by the availability of a wide range of cutting edge widths. The holder is supplied without the blade. When ordering brazed carbide blades, specify grade A2 or A6.
#7R holders are only for use with the Aloris Wedge-Lock Carbide Insert blades, T-type blades or with..
0.187" width x 1.50" height Fits AXA-71, BXA-71 and CXA-71 For cutting aluminum and stainless stee..
0.187" width x 2.00" height Fits CA-71, DA-71 and EA-71 For cutting aluminum and stainless steel..
0.187" width x 2.00" height Fits CA-71, DA-71 and EA-71 For general cutting purposes..
0.250" width x 1.50" height Fits AXA-71, BXA-71 and CXA-71 For cutting aluminum and stainless stee..
0.250" width x 1.50" height Fits AXA-71, BXA-71 and CXA-71 For general purpose cutting..
0.250" width x 2.00" height Fits CA-71-1, DA-71 and EA-71 For cutting aluminum and stainless steel..
- Quick Change Tool Posts (Pg.2-3)
- Tool Post Balls (Page 3)
- Tool Post Flange Nuts (Page 3)
- Tool Post Handles (Page 3)
- Tool Post T-Bolts (Page 3)
- Quick Change Shank Tool Holders (Pg.4-5)
- Quick Change Boring Bar Tool Holders (Pg.6-7)
- Reducer Bushings For Boring Bar Holders (Pg. 6)
- Quick Change Drilling Holders (Pg. 8-9)
- Breech Loading Taper Sockets and Holders (Pg. 8-9)
- Universal Tool Holders (Pg. 10-11)
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker (Pg. 12-13)
- Quick Change Combination Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker (Pg. 14-15)
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools (Pg. 16-17)
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder (Pg.18-19)
- Quick Change Knurling Tool Holders (Pg. 18-19)
- Carbide Profiling Inserts for 115 & 115L Profile Tools (Pg. 18)
- Replacement Knurls (Pg. 19)
- Quick Change Threading Holders, Blades & Inserts (Pg. 20-21)
- Insert Cartridges (Pg. 21)
- Quick Change Parting & Insert Blade Holders and Cut-Off & Grooving Holders (Pg. 22-23)
- GT Style Wedge Grip Carbide Cut-Off Inserts (Pg. 24)
- Quick Change Cut-Off And Grooving Holders Blades and Inserts (Pg. 24-25)
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads (Pg. 25)
- Miniature Tool Post and Tool Holders (Pg. 26)
- Tool Post and Holder Sets (Pg.26-27)
- Qualified Tool Posts and Holders (Pg. 28)
- Indexable Tool Posts (Pg. 30-33)
- Double Lock Tool Holders (Pg.34)
- Profiling Tool Holders AT115 & AT115L and ASIH Chamfering, Facing & Turning Holders (Pg. 35)
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches (Pg. 36)
- Threading Tool Holder Model AT-8 (Pg. 37)
- Adjustable Shank Tool Holders (pg. 38)
- Mini Swivel Cartridge Tool Holders (Pg. 39)
- Cartridge-Head Boring Bar (Pg. 40)
- Adjustable Chipbreaker Boring Bars & Reversible Boring Bars (Pg. 41)
- Adjustable Insert Boring Bars (Pg. 42)
- Indexable Carbide Insert Boring Bars (Pg. 43)
- ATB Internal Threading Bars (Pg. 44)
- Adjustable Knurling Holder & Combo CNC Bar Puller Knurling Tool (Pg. 45)
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops (Pg.46)
- SGIH Cut-Off & Grooving Blades & CNC Tool Blocks (Pg.47)
- #7 Cut-Off System (Pg.48)
- Carbide Inserts (Pg.49-53)
- Lay Down Threading Inserts (Pg.53)
- Cut-Off and Grooving Inserts (Pg. 54)
- Miniature Tool Posts MXA Series
© 2019 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.