An adjustable “throw-away insert” boring bar designed especially for through boring, facing, or boring to a square shoulder or any lead angle. Fast, accurate positioning of the replaceable insert is accomplished by the simple adjustment of the positioning socket set screw and the locking flat head socket cap screw while the bar is mounted on the machine. For use with a lathe boring holder, milling machine, jig bore, CNC lathe, etc., the Aloris adjustable-insert boring bars are available in 4 popular sizes ranging from 1/2" to 1" shank diameters. They are offered as single units; or in a set, saving up to 7%. All boring bars are products from high quality heat treated steel.
Set includes BS-1,BS-2,BS-3 and BS-4.
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Specially Discounted Products
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Milling Cutters
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.