For deep hole boring operations. The Aloris boring bar/cartridge combination is designed for maximum rigidity, will not permit tool deflection. All parts are heat treated for maximum strength. The cartridge, with its 12 indexing positions at 15° intervals, provides for many angular boring operations. The two-way adjustable rake provides 5° cutting angle with positive stop. Adjustment is made by loosening cradle lock screws and selecting desired setting.
Dimensions (see image) Total length (L): 18"; S: 111/16"; D: 2"; C: 13/16"; minimum bore diameter: 23/8"
Cartridge Cradle: CC-5
Hex Locking Pin: LP-20
Locking Screw: LS-20
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.