Available with right or left hand design for front or rear turning, profiling and contouring operations. Design features include: Unique, positive locking of insert is accomplished by the two-way force exerted by locking pin and the locking screw. Insert is held down and tight against the shoulders. Clamp lock insures extra rigidity of insert and holds chip-breaker, when used, securely in place. Choice of various diamond shaped inserts provides adaptation to positive or negative rake profiling. Available in Model #115 (right hand) or #115L (left hand), dovetail mounting design assures maximum repeating accuracy when used with standard Aloris Tool Post. Holder supplied with shim and clamp.
Dimensions (see image)
A: 13/4"; B: 27/8"
I.C.: 5/8"; thickness: 3/16"–1/4"; rake: positive or negative
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Specially Discounted Products
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Milling Cutters
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.