Oversized Turning and Facing Holder CXA-1S
Takes large sizes of bits. Turning and facing tools can be locked in together. Saves time and labor when changing operations.
Dimensions (see image) A: 19/16"; B: 1"; C: 5/8"; D: 21/8"; Tool Bit: 1" max
B dimension is oversized, which allows larger tools to be used.
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.