For left or right hand turning, boring, facing and chamfering. Tool holder can be used with cartridge or high-speed steel swivel head. Indexing of every 15° permits many angular turning and boring operations. Adjustment is made by just one turn of the lock screw, and selecting desired setting — 12 positive lock positions. The cartridge accommodates triangular carbide insert with “0” rake allowing internal and external threading. The high-speed steel swivel head has 60° included angle and can be ground to various job requirements.
Designed for mounting in boring bars, such as Aloris BB___ series for angular boring and threading. In addition, the short holder can be used in Aloris quick-change tool holders #6, #9 and #18 for multiple turning.
Shank size: 5/8" x 5/8" x 31/2"
High Speed Swivel Head: CRT-15H
Swivel Clamp Screw: LS-15C
Carbide Insert Swivel Head: CRT-15
Insert Clamp Screw: LS-6
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.