Qualified Boring Bar Holder CA-4Q-1500
Product Code: CA-4Q-1500
Availability: In Stock
QtyClick Here to Ask us a Question!
Ask Aloris a Question!
A full range of qualified tooling to meet the rigorous repeat accuracy demands of C.N.C. Lathe operation, combined with the advantages and convenience of quick-change versatility, high-precision and superb workmanship – time and job proven qualities which have made Aloris products the tools preferred by lathe craftsmen for over 40 years. The Aloris Q System provides simplicity in set-up, programming and operation of C.N.C. lathes. The point of origin (grid line), custom located for your particular lathe, is a fixed reference for setting up all tools used in the system. The Aloris Q System can also be used on conventional lathes, with superior results.
Aloris Qualified Tool Holders are designed for use with all manually or C.N.C. Lathes. All are available in CA __ Q and DA __ Q sizes. They feature parallel and square working surfaces to assure automatic resumption of the preset qualified working position every time the holder is locked into place.
Dimensions (see image) A: 1.375"; B: .625"; Capacity: 11/2"
Replacement Height Adjustment Assembly: CA-HA
Replacement Set Screw: CAQ-SS
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Specially Discounted Products
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Milling Cutters
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.