Adjustable Knurling Holder CXA-19
Product Code: CXA-19
Availability: In Stock
QtyClick Here to Ask us a Question!
Ask Aloris a Question!
Excellent knurling, with approach adjustability, is provided with the newly designed #19 knurling holder. The #19 is self-centering and is adjusted by means of a threaded spindle with left and right hand threads, providing the ideal near-vertical-axis approach angle for a wide range of stock diameters. Spindle and cross-slide pressure are minimal, thus knurling of thin wall tubing is easily performed. The Aloris #19, which is designed for use in any standard turret tool post or other open-slot holder, is also available with dovetail mounting (series 19) to fit Aloris tool posts. Precision ground, 3/4" O.D. x 3/8" wide, high-speed medium diamond knurls are supplied unless otherwise specified.
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Specially Discounted Products
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Milling Cutters
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.