Diamond Turning & Facing Tool CAD-80
Aloris Series D80 and D80L dovetail holders accommodate all varieties of standard 80° diamond shaped carbide inserts — positive, negative or neutral rake and either left or right lead angle. Inserts are not supplied. They are designed for use with Aloris quick change tool posts and allow turning and facing operations without removing the holder from the tool post. Repeat positioning accuracy within millionths is assured when used with Aloris tool posts.
Dimensions (see image) A: 19/16"; B: 21/4"; C: 13/8"; D: 3/8"; IC: 5/8"
SHIM - ALORIS PART- SM303
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.