Regular style blade. Inserts are securely held in Wedge-Lock blades by a tapered locking system. No additional clamping devices are required.
Blades will no longer be available in the Regular Style. Aloris will continue to offer the Positive Stop Style, which prevents insert drift and the blade pocket from spreading once set firmly in place.
Blade Dimensions (see image):
Width (± 0.08"); L: 4.33"; H: 0.96"
Dimensions with Carbide (see image 2):
Width (± 0.08"): 0.120"; D max: 3"; A: 3/32"; L: 45/16"; H: 53/64"; H1: 1"
Fits in Holders: BXA-77, CXA-77
CNC Tool Block: SGTBN 16-5 / SGTBN 19-5
Extractor Tool Included
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Specially Discounted Products
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Milling Cutters
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.