Precision engineered to assure repetitive accuracy. Advanced design provides built-in quick tool changing versatility with positive rigidity to meet the most exacting working tolerances. Quickly and easily installed on any engine lathe, bench or CNC lathe, for a wide range of operations — from fine precision work to heavy duty cutting.
Dimensions (see diagram image) A: 21/2"; B: 37/8"; C: 21/4"; D: 9/16"; E: 13/8"; H: 411/16"; R: 53/4"; Swing up to 10"
Aloris can machine the T-Nut at no charge at the time of purchase if the dimensions are provided. If the T-Nut exceeds the standard size (1/2" thick and 1 1/2" wide), a fee of $60 will be added.
T-NUT DIMENSIONS SHEET - PLEASE COMPLETE AND INCLUDE AT THE TIME OF PLACING YOUR ORDER.
** OTHERWISE THE T-NUT WILL SHIP BLANK ** complete and include in order notes
IF T-NUT EXCEEDS OUR STANDARD DIMENSIONS PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE.
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.