Fully adjustable to fit a wide variety of applications (ranges listed in chart below). Cut time dramatically on jobs where the part must be registered in machine more than one time or where more than one part is to be machined. Just slide the body into the spindle of the machine, rotate the T-handle wrench which expands 3 keys which lock the body securely into position. When the chuck or collet is opened, and the next piece loaded into machine all distances from the stop will repeat exactly. For use in CNC, manual lathes & indexing heads.
Dimensions (see image) A: 107/8"; B: 45/16"; C: 45/16"; fits spindle size: 3/4" - 15/16"
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Specially Discounted Products
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Milling Cutters
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.