Machined by Aloris. Ready for installation.
Standard T-nut is free at time of purchase with dimensions provided
Please supply make of lathe, along with the swing capability and dimensions (see diagram image) for A, B, C, D and E.
- Once the T-Nut has been machined; NON Cancelable - NON Refundable; NON Returnable.
- If the T-Nut exceeds the standard size (1 1/4" thick and 4" wide),an additional fee will be charged, please contact office for pricing.
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Specially Discounted Products
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Milling Cutters
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.