The uniquely designed dovetail chuck holder permits quick and accurate mounting of drills, reamers, taps, boring bars, etc., and feed by means of your lathe’s carriage power drive–it eliminates tailstock mounting and tailstock drive. The Aloris chuck holder offers all of the quick-change, repeat positioning accuracy and high-rigidity features found in all Aloris precision dovetail holders. The chuck is mounted in a recessed position for minimum overhang, permitting use of the entire usable length of the tool. Available in capacities up to 3/4-in. Dovetail holder supplied complete with chuck and key.
Dimensions (see image) A: 2"; Chuck Capacity: 0 - 1/2"
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.