Positive stop blade. Inserts are securely held in Wedge-Lock blades by a tapered locking system featuring a “Positive Stop” that prevents insert drift and the blade pocket from spreading once the insert is set firmly in place. No additional clamping devices are required. Wedge-Lock Positive Stop blades are used with existing GTN inserts and tool blocks.
Dimensions (see image):
Width (± 0.11"); L: 5.90" ; H: 1.22"
CNC Tool Block: SGTBN 19-6 / SGTBN 25-6
Extractor Tool Included
- Carbide Insert Dovetail Cutting Tools
- CNC Bar Puller
- Tool Posts
- Blades & Inserts
- Boring/Threading Bars
- Tool Holders
- Specially Discounted Products
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools w/Adjustable Chipbreaker
- Quick Change Carbide Insert Cutting Tools
- Quick Change Profiling Tool Holder
- Universal Mounting Super-Precision Single-Dovetail Heads
- Tool Post and Holder Sets
- Turning Holders & Socket Screw T Wrenches
- Milling Cutters
- Universal Lathe- Spindle and Collet Stops
- Yes Tool Products +-
- Technical Information
YesTools distributed by Aloris
© 2021 Aloris Tool Technology Co., Inc.